Events: Network London
Young Practitioners Network: Working in the 21st Century City
What will the future of work look like? Where will it be located? Is work and personal life merging too closely and how will it affect our well-being? Join us for an evening of debate, discussion and drinks as we tackle these questions with fellow inspiring practitioners. This event is an open invite. If you're not a subscribing member, please email us to book your place.
- Ben Channon – Assael Architects & author of Happy by Design
- Clare Bailey – Savills
- Nissa Shahid – Future Cities Catapult
- Philippa Jopp – LB Camden
- Paul O'Brien – Carl Turner Architects
- Justyna Michalik-Minken – Creative Works
- Kieron Stephens – Autor Architects
Location: Karakusevic Carson Architects
Design Review Network
A session for anyone involved in using, participating or managing design reviews. Join us for a discussion on design review’s role in the GLA’s design led approach in managing densities, including how panels can offer support beyond planning applications.
- Phil Jones – Phil Jones Associates
- Louise Goodison – Cazenove Architects